Thu. Mar 4th, 2021

This domain is for sale!

This domain is for sale!

Saskatoon doctor’s intuition leads to rescue of 29 people poisoned with carbon monoxide : worldnews

1 min read


My wife and I moved our business into a new building 18 years ago. The suite we were in also happened to contain the gas furnace that heated the entire building, so the city building inspector required a inspection of the furnace before we could open.

Turns out the furnace was completely buggered and had been belching out carbon monoxide at dangerous levels for who knows how long. We got it fixed of course, and later one of our neighbors in the building told us that his near constant headaches he’d been suffering from for ages went away.

CO detectors are a must I think. Certainly for commercial properties.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.